I have just release njPipes 028. New in this release are the gate, dam, juxtapose,
tokenize and frlabel (contributed by Chuck Moore) stages. There have also been a
few bug fixes and enhancements.
0.28 - Released May 9, 1998
- Enhanced parsing in specs (word2.1 would work, word 2.1 would not)
- Fixed COPY for a NT jit bug, fixed locate so NOT LOCATE would
work, updated LITERAL not to use more than one exit(rc)
- Fixed a compiler problem that would hit multistreamed pipes using
append or prefix.
- Any options not consumed by pipes.compiler are passed on to nrc
and java. Mainly for use from the command line, use with care
in .njp files...
- Fixed shortStreams() so it works correctly when shorting streams
in a stage with multiple streams.
- Tested all 8 addpipe forms and fixed runtime to work with all
- modified filternjp to accept *in and *out without additional labels
- reenabled stop() in exit code...
- added gate, dam, tokenize, juxtapose and courtesy of Chuck More,
To unsubscribe from this mailing list ( ibm-netrexx ), please send a note to
[hidden email] with the following message in the body of the note
unsubscribe ibm-netrexx <e-mail address>