could not find or load main class org.netress.process.NetRexxC

could not find or load main class org.netress.process.NetRexxC

keener999

I've installed and used the heck out of netrexx at other shops but never on Windows 7. I can't find any tools.jar like the instructions say. Is it hiding on me or is 7 different?

Any help appreciated.

Re: could not find or load main class org.netress.process.NetRexxC

rvjansen
This is not a tools.jar missing case, this is NetRexxF.jar (or NetRexxC.jar, but use F if you want to use the ecj compiler) not being on the CLASSPATH. I see it on your screen but that is probably not the correct location. You can try to move the NetRexxF.jar location to earlier on the CLASSPATH to avoid interference by other file locations not found. For a small smoke test, leave out the others until you see NetRexx working.

best regards,

René Jansen.