The Possible *chances* for *NetRexx* on *BlueMix* :-)

The Possible *chances* for *NetRexx* on *BlueMix* :-)

Hi all again,

IBM is obviously *doing* a *switch* from SQL-Based only DataBases to
*Cloudant* Based Databases.

As the Author of DB-123 (see: I shall now proceed to
Cloudant-Based Database access as soon as possible.

Also, as all of my current code is written in NetRexx ... ;-)

*I *    (maybe) shall need assistance* !!!

Ok ?
Thomas Schneider,
IT Consultant.
Vienna, Austria (Europe: still too LESS  Kangoroohs, I'm sorry ;-)

Ibm-netrexx mailing list
[hidden email]
Online Archive :

Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria (Europe) :-)