* The new copyIndexed method on the Rexx class allows the
sub-values (indexed strings) of one Rexx object to be
merged into the sub-value collection of another Rexx
object [available in runtime since NetRexx 1.120].
* The '$' character is now permitted in variable and
* It is now an error to attempt to use a concatenate
operator on an array (unless the array is of type
* The methods generated for indirect properties are no
longer inhibited by methods of the same name in
* The NetRexx Supplement has been updated to document
changes since August 1997.
Mike Cowlishaw, IBM Fellow, IBM UK Laboratories
To unsubscribe from this mailing list ( ibm-netrexx ), please send a note to
[hidden email] with the following message in the body of the note
unsubscribe ibm-netrexx <e-mail address>