I have just updated the NetRexx package. The changes are:
* The new linecomment example is a small command-line application
that processes a text file. It demonstrates the use of Readers and
Writers, and exception handling.
* A workaround for a bug in javac in JDK1.2b2 has been included.
* Retry of a failing do instruction as a loop instruction now works.
* '\1a' (EOF) characters no longer need to follow line-end sequences in
order to be ignored.
* Import of package hierarchies from .zip or .jar files now works correctly
(previously this only worked for the standard imports).
Mike Cowlishaw, IBM Fellow, IBM UK Laboratories
mailto:[hidden email] [http://www2.hursley.ibm.com]
To unsubscribe from this mailing list ( ibm-netrexx ), please send a note to
[hidden email] with the following message in the body of the note
unsubscribe ibm-netrexx <e-mail address>